Donating to CJI
Canadian Jesuits International (CJI) relies greatly on the generous support of our donors. Approximately 95% of our annual operating budget comes from donors. At CJI we take this trust seriously and are pleased to tell our donors that over 80% of annual expenditure goes directly to projects in Africa, Asia and Latin America, and only 5% goes to administration.
You can join in supporting the wonderful work that donors make possible. Together with our partners in the Global South, we are grateful for both large and small donations — whatever you can manage. Please click on the options in the sidebar or below to see more information as well as what method of giving suits you the best.
- Donate online – Takes you directly to our online donation page.
- One-time donations – Tells how to donate by phone or mail, using a cheque or credit card.
- Monthly donations – Shows how to make regular monthly donations through a Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) agreement.
- Planned giving – Explains options for bequests, gifts of insurance, charitable annuities, securities and other property.
- Finances – Presents CJI’s most recent Statement of Operations, outlining income and expenditure for the last fiscal year.
Canadian Jesuits International
Canada Revenue Agency charitable registration number: 11883 3623 RR0002
70 Saint Mary Street, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1J3
At any time, please feel free to ask questions or discuss options with our Donor Relations Coordinator. Phone toll-free 1 800 448 2148 and ask for Lena. Or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.